Here is a log with relevant legal, regulatory, law enforcement and business risk milestones in the crypto-currency race to maturity with links to trusted sources.
The Key July 2013 Crypto-Events were:
- 7/2/2013 – Feds arrest alleged Romney tax return hacker and Bitcoin blackmailer
- 7/4/2013 – Mt Gox resumes operations and announces new banking relationships
- 7/4/2013 – Users Bitcoins are seized by the US Drug Enforcement Administration
- 7/8/2013 – E-Sports league hit with lawsuit over bitcoin mining
- 7/19/2013 – Bank of the West shuts down Amagi Metals account
- 7/22/2013 – SEC charges Texas man with running Bitcoin-denominated Ponzi scheme
- 7/29/2013 – Thailand’s central bank allegedly bans Bitcoin (not really the case, though)
Please point me to any events that you consider important and would like to see on the log.